*If you completed the purchase of Consulting Units on a contract established prior to 31st December 2017 click here*
Lock in savings with prepaid consulting credits for a flexible, manageable, versatile way to engage Red Hat Consulting Services.
Red Hat Consulting units (CUs) offer organizations a simple way to purchase consulting services to support to projects while locking in savings up front. Consulting units are prepaid credits that can be redeemed for any Consulting offering and they provide the flexibility to purchase in advance, reducing future budgetary constraints and allow redemption throughout the year.
Consulting Units may be redeemed in accordance with the applicable equivalent Unit Value found within each regional link below
How to Execute -
Contact a Red Hat sales representative or your existing account manager to commence discussion and schedule a scoping call in which Consulting Experts will gather information about your technical and business requirements
The following Terms and Conditions apply to Consulting Units:
- Clients will participate in a scoping call with Red Hat's consulting representative to determine the Client's requirements, level of effort, type of resources required, and other engagement specific details.
- Red Hat will provide a Redemption Order Form describing the tasks for the scope of services, consulting resource category, and quantity of CUs required to be redeemed for the engagement. The consulting resource category may vary based on Client's requirements, which may impact the number of CUs required for a scope of services.
- Client will review and agree to the scope of services, quantity of CUs to redeem, and standard terms and conditions required for on-site consulting by executing the Redemption Order Form and returning a Client- signed Order Form to Red Hat.
- Scheduling will take place upon execution of the Redemption Order Form and is subject to availability.
- CUs can only be redeemed for Red Hat Consulting Services with a minimum scope of 40 hours in duration.
- CUs can only be redeemed for consulting services sponsored by Red Hat. Red Hat has the sole discretion where and when the CUs can be redeemed.
- Once purchased, CUs are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash or credit. CUs have no cash value.
- CUs cannot be pro-rated or combined with any other discount, special offer, or coupon.
- Any unused CUs are carried forward for future use, and may be combined with additional CU purchases for future Consulting Services within the term of the CU.
- CUs must be redeemed within one (1) year from the date of purchase. Customer is solely responsible for redeeming CUs prior to expiration of the CUs. CUs not redeemed within one year will be forfeited.
- Use of Consulting Units. Consulting Units:
- are non-refundable,
- are non-transferable,
- may not be redeemed for cash or credit,
- must be used as whole credits,
- cannot be combined with any other discount, special offer or coupon and (f) can be redeemed only in the same geographic region and currency as purchased.
- can be redeemed only in the same geographic region and currency as purchased.