Select a language
Start your Red Hat training and certification journey
From Linux® training to DevOps certification, we have a hands-on training and practical certification path to fit your business goals.
Choose the right learning path for you
We have course offerings designed to build the skills needed to embrace the challenges of any job.
- CL110: Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators
- CL210: Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators
- EX210: Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam
- CL310: Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Distributed Architecture and Scaling For Edge Computing
- RH237: Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration with exam
- DO288: Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications
- EX288: Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam
- AD183: Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE
- EX183: Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer exam
- AD421: Red Hat JBoss Fuse Camel Development
- AD440: Red Hat AMQ Administration
- DO378: Red Hat Cloud-Native Microservices Development with Quarkus
- DO328: Building Resilient Microservices with Istio and Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh
- DO180: Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes
- EX180: Red Hat Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam
- DO280: Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster
- EX280: Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam
- DO322: Red Hat OpenShift Installation Lab
- DO380: Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise
See more role-based course offerings by checking out our skills assessment tool.
Review our course offerings by technology to get started.
Need help finding a starting point for your training and certification path? Browse our top offerings to get inspired.
Red Hat Linux Automation with Ansible and exam
Learn and validate how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Ansible, including provisioning, configuration, and application deployment.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster with exam
Configure, secure, and manage a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster and deploy applications on it.
Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications with exam
Design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster, boosting developer productivity.
Advanced Automation: Red Hat Ansible Best Practices with exam
Take your Ansible skills to the next level by developing and validating the ability to use Red Hat Ansible Automation to manage automation at scale.
RHCSA Rapid Track course with RHCSA exam
Review previously covered Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks to prepare to become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
Red Hat System Administration II with exam
Build on your existing knowledge base and validate the core Linux system administration skills you will need to become a full-time Linux administrator.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators with exam
Learn and validate how to implement a full-featured cloud computing environment by configuring and managing a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure.
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I with exam
Use hands-on labs to explore and validate the best practices for installing, configuring, and managing Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Get a taste of our learning options by checking out our free training courses.
Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview
A series of on-demand, online videos to help you better understand the basics of cloud computing and Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform.
Virtualization and Infrastructure Migration Technical Overview
Discover how to better manage your virtualization assets and move traditional workloads from one virtualization provider to an open virtualization.
Red Hat Satellite Technical Overview
Explore the patching, provisioning, and subscription management of your Red Hat infrastructure with an introduction to the core capabilities of Red Hat® Satellite.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Technical Overview
A series of on-demand, online videos that provide a technical introduction to Linux® for IT professionals.
Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview
Introduces you to Ansible automation and configuration management, provisioning, deploying, and managing compute infrastructure across cloud, virtual, and physical environments with Ansible.
Red Hat Agile Integration Technical Overview
This on-demand video series explains how Red Hat’s comprehensive integration portfolio can help connect data across hybrid infrastructures.
Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview
Introduces you to Linux containers and container orchestration technology using Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Developing Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures
Learn how to combine different frameworks and tools into a microservices architecture that fits your organizational needs.
Red Hat Ansible Automation for SAP
Learn how to automate the deployment, configuration, creation, and migration of SAP workloads using Red Hat Ansible.
Running Containers with Red Hat Technical Overview
Learn what containers are and how to use them to deploy software applications on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
Stay ahead of the technology curve with unlimited training access via Red Hat Learning Subscription.
Red Hat Academy
Help your academic institution shape enterprise-ready talent by partnering with Red Hat for technology training.
Identify your team’s skills gaps and get personalized recommendations to find the right starting point.
Master the skills you need to run an enterprise cloud
Create a great hybrid cloud strategy by supplementing OpenStack training with management development, and automation offerings.
Learn more and get certified:
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.