Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to increase business efficiency, minimize time to market, and quickly troubleshoot issues.
Red Hat has created this course in a way intended to benefit our customers, but each company and infrastructure is unique, and actual results or benefits may vary.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to manage an EAP 7 cluster by configuring messaging, managing server and application security, fine tuning caches, writing scripts, and migrating previous releases of EAP to the current release.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Utilize the new features of EAP 7.
- Migrate an EAP 6 server to EAP 7.
- Fine tune and manage JGroups and Infinispan in a cluster.
- Roll back application deployments.
- Write scripts for common EAP management tasks.
- Monitor EAP using JConsole and other management tools.
- Create a JMS bridge.
- Create a FORM based authentication login module.
- Implement Single-Sign On with Red Hat Identity management.