An overview of Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview (CL010) is a series of on-demand, online videos to help you better understand the basics of cloud computing and Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform. Several online demonstrations and use cases are included.
This course is available in English (as well as closed-captioned for English), Japanese, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, and Italian.
Through online, on-demand videos you will learn about:
- Cloud computing
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Compute, storage, and network in relation to Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- High availability with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Deploying Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Note: You can view all videos or only the ones that interest you. There are no hands-on labs or course completion recognition associated with this course.
Audience for this course
IT leaders, administrators, engineers, architects, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Red Hat OpenStack Platform capabilities
Prerequisites for this course
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Outline for this course
- Video 1. Red Hat OpenStack Platform technical overview
- Video 2. Defining the cloud (with demonstration)
- Video 3. Defining the Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 4. Use case: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and a private cloud
- Video 5. Compute in Red Hat OpenStack Platform (with demonstration)
- Video 6. Storage in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 7. Use case: Object storage with streaming video
- Video 8. Network in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 9. Use case: Networking for a telecommunication organization
- Video 10. Highly available Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Video 11. Deploying Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators with exam (CL211)
NOTE: Please review the pre-requisites for these training courses prior to purchase. They require more technical expertise and a solid Red Hat Enterprise Linux background to complete them successfully.