Train and certify with the open source leader.
As the need for reliable cloud foundations with key security features rises, enterprises are looking for operators and administrators who can manage the adoption of OpenStack® technology. Our learning options can bolster your team and boost your career by helping to develop in-demand OpenStack knowledge.
Our OpenStack courses are conducted like guided labs, where your time is spent developing skills working directly on our products, gaining the practical experience that translates to your work.
Demonstrate your skills in real-world situations to become certified in your field.
Red Hat currently offers 12 full days worth of OpenStack training—available in more countries.
Multiple ways to learn
Choose the course delivery style that works best for you: classroom, virtual classroom, Red Hat Online Learning, or on-site team training.
- Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview (CL010)
- This free series of on-demand, online videos detail the basics of cloud computing and Red Hat OpenStack Platform. Through a number of demonstrations and use cases , you will develop a high level of understanding of Red Hat OpenStack Platform capabilities.
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
- This course will teach students to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This course covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon).
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
- This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. It contains content for both Red Hat OpenStack Administration I and II. The course can also help prepare students for the Red Hat Certified OpenStack Administrator exam (EX210).
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310)
- This course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack Neutron. The course can also help students prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
Our performance-based exams prove your ability to install, configure, manage, and more. Get ahead by demonstrating your OpenStack skills.
Learn more about:
As you embark on a training path for hybrid cloud, consider our other offerings that can work in concert with OpenStack to support hybrid environments. Red Hat CloudForms can unify public and private cloud administration, Red Hat OpenShift can help you easily move workloads to and from the public cloud, and Red Hat Ansible Automation can configure and orchestrate the cloud infrastructure.
Let us help you use all the clouds with the help of these training courses.
Find out how to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures.
Develop the skills needed to install, configure, and manage containers to reduce time to market and ensure continuous delivery.
Learn better ways to automate tasks, handle complexity with advanced features, and enable scalable design through Red Hat Ansible® Automation.
Is OpenStack right for you?
How does OpenStack fit into the technology industry? How does it fit your business? Use insights from the latest news and industry updates to see how.Learn more
Take advantage of the cloud
Red Hat Consulting will help build a robust, flexible cloud computing infrastructure to lower cost of ownership (TCO), improve provisioning time, deliver services faster, and streamline processes.Learn more
Ready to advance your skills with OpenStack?Contact us
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.