Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Academy
Bridge the gap between education and industry
Red Hat Academy partners with academic institutions around the world to provide the next generation of IT talent with free access to a range of Red Hat’s training courses and certification exams.
- Join our network of academic partners in working with the recognized leader of Linux in the IT industry
- Offer curriculum in Linux, cloud, and development technologies
- Align to educational institution needs for flexible course design
- Prepare your students with the foundational skills necessary to embark on other technology topics
- Take advantage of no-cost membership for qualifying institutions
- Participate in the Red Hat Academy tiering program to unlock new features and benefits
- Showcase your partnership status with Red Hat Digital Credentials
- Teach best-in-class IT curriculum for system administrators and developers
- Validate your knowledge with discounted Red Hat certification exams
- Stay current with curriculum updates
- Keep learning with no-cost access to select video classroom courses
- Run your curriculum and labs effectively with Red Hat program support
- Learn in-demand skills
- Get certified with discounted exams by the leader in open source
- Choose your best learning style with multiple courseware formats
- Gain valuable experience with hands-on lab environments
- Connect with Red Hat instructors and students in the Red Hat Learning Community
- Prepare for a career in IT
Of Fortune 500 use Red Hat products and solutions
Increased speed to job-readiness when a new hire had completed Red Hat training prior to onboarding
Percentage of hiring managers who report difficulty finding sufficient talent with open source skills, up from 87% two years ago
Learn about additional features and benefits through the Red Hat Academy tiering program.
Share this overview with your team to show how we're educating the next generation of technologists.
Learn how Red Hat® Academy Talent Network connects students who have completed Red Hat training with employers around the world.
When institutions are ready to offer a hands-on open source curriculum, they turn to Red Hat Academy.
Red Hat Academy gives East Carolina University students real-world experience with the latest technologies.
Learn how efforts between Red Hat Academy and Fayetteville Technical Community College led to a student changing careers and joining the IT profession. Join the RHATN
Universidade Federal de Campina partnered with us to bring a dedicated lab to students in a remote area.
Doing open source work in your university years enables you to become a much better engineer.
Europe, Middle East, & Africa
Kaunas Information Technology School teamed up with Red Hat Academy to boost IT job prospects for students.
Working with Red Hat Academy means students have a better chance of getting a job in IT.
Red Hat Academy helped bring open source instruction to institutions in three different Indian states.
We worked with institutions in Indonesia, Australia, and Japan to help students embrace new technologies.
Penn Manor: The Power of Open in Education
How do you start a conversation with teenagers? The technology director at Penn Manor High School began with “we trust you.” This short film takes you into a student-run “Help Desk”—a simulated work environment where there’s no distinction between teacher and student. Everyone is on equal footing, and the best ideas win.