Three ways to train. No travel required.
Save time and money, while still updating your IT or developer skills. Avoid clogged airports, booked hotels, and time away from important projects—and get better returns on your training budget. You can learn in our virtual classrooms, from our self-paced online courses, or on-site with your entire team or department.
Travel less and get world-class training for systems administrators, architects, application developers, and more.
Red Hat® virtual classroom training is real-time training conducted by live instructors in an online environment. You get the same industry-respected content and hands-on labs as the corresponding classroom-based courses. It is available for many of our most popular courses, including:
- Red Hat System Administrator I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administrator II (RH134)
- Red Hat System Administrator III (RH254)
- RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199)
- RHCE Certification Lab (RH299)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Development (JB225)
Check the upcoming schedule
Red Hat online learning courses feature the same high-quality course content found in our traditional classrooms, supplemented with ground-breaking, cloud-based labs. Some of our online learning courses also include dozens of recorded webinars by senior instructors. Some of our online learning courses include:
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)
- OpenShift Container Platform Administration Online (DO280)
- Red Hat System Administration I Online (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II Online (RH134)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Development I Online (JB225)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I Online (JB248)
- Red Hat System Administration III Online (RH254)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Online (JB421)
Private, team training conducted at your office, in our classroom, or online. Available for our entire curriculum of more than 40 courses. On-site training solutions offer flexibility and cost-effective team training options whether at your offices, our training venues, or hosted in a virtual environment. Your team will benefit from discussions, examples, questions, and answers that are relevant to your organization. Plus, bundled cost savings for class fees and elimination of travel costs save you money. Contact us for more information.