Today's business environment is changing more rapidly than ever. To succeed, your business has to be agile. It must respond quickly as markets, customer needs, and regulations change. But the path to agile operations is fraught with challenges: How do you incorporate the right policy, procedure, process, and application changes in time to stay ahead of the competition and grow the business?
Business process management (BPM) and business rules management (BRM) systems help business and IT users collaborate to manage business logic and quickly modify procedures and policies as needed. Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite is leading the way.
Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite for OpenShift extends the capabilities to our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution, Red Hat OpenShift, for process services in the cloud.Watch the BPM and BRMS video: Keep your business in business
JBoss BPM Suite includes a unique toolkit designed to speed construction of applications that solve complex scheduling and resource optimization problems. Business resource planner uses the business rules capabilities of JBoss BPM Suite to quickly find good solutions to problems that are otherwise extremely difficult, time-consuming, and expensive to solve. No specific knowledge of optimization techniques is required in order to use planner, making it easy for IT organizations to deliver resource scheduling and planning applications without specialized expertise and tools.
Improve operational efficiency
3 key technologies—BPM, BRM, and complex event processing (CEP)—combine to automate a wide range of end-to-end business processes.
Become more agile
JBoss BPM Suite makes business logic visible and understandable to business and IT users alike, empowering them to collaborate and manage change effectively.
Get started quickly
JBoss BPM Suite is easy to set up and integrate with your IT infrastructure. It's compatible with Red Hat OpenShift for self-service provisioning within private, public, and hybrid clouds.
Analytic capabilities pinpoint inefficiencies and bottlenecks, allowing processes to be improved over time.
Reduce time to market
Intuitive tools make it easy to introduce new products and services quickly, without lengthy development cycles for new applications.
Reduce business risk
JBoss BPM Suite is fully open source, based on open standards, and backed by enterprise support from Red Hat. You're never locked in.
JBoss BPM Suite is a complete BPM platform that provides standards-based modeling, automation, simulation, and monitoring of business processes. It incorporates all the capabilities of Red Hat JBoss BRMS, including business rules management, business resource planning, and complex event processing. You can deploy JBoss BPM Suite across physical, virtual, mobile, and cloud environments.
- Sales of new products increased by 18%
- Downtime reduced by 20%
- Time to market shortened from 15 to 9 weeks
- Overall productivity improved by 38%
- Return on investment (ROI) achieved in 3.8 months
Gain web-based tools to capture business processes, policies, and rules, and measure the results of business activities.
The web-based authoring interface includes the same tools as JBoss BRMS, plus intuitive drag-and-drop support for:
- Business Process Model and Notation v2.0 (BPMN2).
- Data modeling.
- Forms design.
- Process simulation, testing, and deployment.
JBoss BPM Suite's tools for developers extend the integrated development environment (IDE) in JBoss BRMS to include BPMN2 modeling and testing. These let you easily integrate process-based apps with Java™ code and external information systems.
Gain tools to:
- Customize the user experience.
- Extend the platform to cover demanding technical requirements.
- Integrate with external applications, services, and data sources.
- Quickly build resource optimization solutions.
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, and training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more, or read some training successes.
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427)
- Learn the architecture and features of Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, basic and advanced business process modeling (BPMN 2.0), and integration of workflow into Java SE and Java EE applications.
Employers notice Red Hat certifications. They know that to become Red Hat Certified Professionals, candidates must complete real-world tasks using our technologies—not just answer questions about them. Build your career by getting certified. We offer multiple exam locations and ways to train.
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules
Performance-based evaluation of a candidate's skills and knowledge of business process design using Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.
- Business process management
- Easily make active business decisions as events occur.
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it’s how Red Hat approaches support. Connect to Red Hat Support to access industry-leading technical resources available in our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal anywhere, any time.
Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6 datasheet
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6 FAQ
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6 brochure
- Business resource optimization with JBoss BRMS
- JBoss BPM Suite 6 technology overview
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite for OpenShift
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services Collection
- Open Source BPM hits the mark for delivering a new class of process apps
- Is an open source business process management solution right for you?
- Workflow, rules, and CEP combine to drive new business value
- Business process management with Red Hat and Signavio
- Temenos, powered by Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- Developing process-enabled applications with BPA and BPM tools
- A guide to modern BPM data integration
- Best practices for building business process solutions
- Open source BPM hits the mark delivering a new class of process apps
- BPM and BRMS: Keep your business in business
- JBoss BPM Suite overview
- Quick tour 1 - Where to find Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite easy installation project
- Quick tour 2 - Where to get Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite product
- Quick tour 3 - How to install Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- Quick tour 4 - Start your first Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite project