The ever-growing API economy places increasing demands on IT to deliver and manage complex environments, especially when it comes to connecting data, applications, and devices. Digital transformation starts with a robust, scalable integration architecture.
Red Hat can help through our broad portfolio of modular technology and services that simplify how you connect business and IT assets across on-premise, mobile and cloud environments.
Your integration architecture may be holding you backLearn how to fix it
Red Hat JBoss Fuse delivers an average ROI of 488% in a payback time of 8.2 months.Read the IDC report
System integrators and consultants: from product to solution
For deep expertise, leading global system integrators and specialized integrators partner with Red Hat to exceed their customers' expectations. Whether it's financial services, government and public sector, healthcare, telecommunications, or any other industry, you'll find a Red Hat partner ready to help.
Red Hat has also teamed with more than 200 training partners to provide you with training, making you as independent as you want in going the next step with Red Hat integration products.
Global system integrators:
Featured regional system integrators and solution providers:
When you need more, our technology partners can help
Sometimes you need more: connectors, API management, vertical sectors, and niche applications. That's where our technology partners come in. They work to complement and extend the capabilities of our products, satisfying your most complex needs.
Browse more than 150 Red Hat JBoss Fuse connectors.
Browse more than 700 products certified with the JBoss Integration family of products.
Connect Red Hat JBoss Middleware to the SAP landscape
Featured technology partners
Integration is the key to business transformation. Integrating data, applications, and devices doesn't have to be complex or expensive. Red Hat gives you a modular, lightweight, and comprehensive integration platform that is open source, open standards, and available on-premise or in the cloud.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- A lightweight, flexible integration platform.
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- A lightweight, high-performance messaging platform.
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
- An integration platform that unifies data from disparate sources into a single source and exposes the data as a reusable service.
- Red Hat Mobile Application Platform
- An agile approach to developing, integrating, and deploying enterprise mobile applications whether the apps are native, hybrid, or on the web.
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- A business process and decision management platform that combines business rules management, business process management (BPM), and complex event processing.
Red Hat support offers the product knowledge, subscription resources, and technical expertise you need to plan, deploy, and maintain your Red Hat solution.Learn more about Red Hat Support
Red Hat Consulting offers strategic advisers who take a big-picture view of your organization, analyze your challenges, and help you overcome them with comprehensive, cost-effective solutions. Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully adopt open source integration solutions with offerings like architecture assessments, architecture recommendations, and design and development solutions.Learn more about Red Hat Consulting
Your staff is your most valuable asset. Their skills and knowledge of technology translate into success for your business. Red Hat Training's hands-on, task-focused courses and certifications give your team the skills they need to implement real-world integration solutions—better and faster.
Learn how to develop integration solutions:
- Camel development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB435)
- JBoss Data Virtualization development (JB450)
- The Forrester Wave: Hybrid integration
- IDC report: Business value of Red Hat Integration
- Open source integration software in the enterprise: An innovative, vendor-neutral, and safe approach
- Executive brief: Turn data into actionable information with Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Forrester: The move is on to open source integration software
- Avianca streamlines application integration.
- CenturyLink, AECOM, and E*TRADE
- Red Hat JBoss integration solutions increase customer agility.
- Power of Integration
- Learn how organizations in various industries are achieving competitive advantages by integrating with Red Hat JBoss Fuse.
- “Red Hat JBoss Fuse gave us a more flexible environment with the portability to transfer to the cloud.“ -Bruno Meseguer, development architect, Vodafone
- TMG Health accelerates to real-time data access for clients
- TMG Health, the largest business process outsourcing provider in the Medicare and Medicaid market, delivers more than 3 million file feeds to clients daily.
- Telegraph Media Group builds an integration platform to support digital first strategy
- UK’s Telegraph Media Group (TMG) has created an integration platform using Red Hat JBoss Fuse, that simplifies the launch of compelling new digital content to audiences on desktop, tablet, and smartphone devices, quickly and cost-effectively.