Select a language
Deliver more reliable IT solutions by identifying performance and configuration risks before downtime occurs. With less downtime, IT can focus on higher value projects and deepen their skills.
Identify security risks in advance and prioritize the most important ones. Continually analyze against a large volume of Red Hat and industry vulnerability and compliance advisories, as well as your own policies without manual steps.
To ensure resources and their related costs are optimized, you need up-to-the-minute visibility into your subscription usage. Red Hat Insights, accurately reports costs to help your teams predict future needs and optimize business.
These services are included in Red Hat Insights to help you meet operational efficiency and security risk management needs:
Identify issues in the areas of availability, performance, stability, and configuration best practices, based on 20+ years of Red Hat knowledge.
- Identify known configuration risks in the operating system, underlying infrastructure, or workloads that impact performance, stability, availability, or security
- View and prioritize risks based on system, type, severity, or impact of change
- Take action using tailored remediation guidance that is designed for use by all skill levels or create playbooks for resolution at scale
Assess, monitor, remediate, and report on Common Vulnerability Exposures (CVEs) that impact Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments in the cloud or on-premises.
Understand and triage vulnerabilities based on severity, Red Hat ratings for CVEs, and the level of exposure the risk creates for your organization
Remediate or mitigate identified CVEs by creating playbooks for automated resolution
Generate vulnerability reports for communicating status and knowns risks
Identify the level of compliance of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment to an OpenSCAP policy through a single tool.
- Identify systems that violate regulatory compliance policies using OpenSCAP, an open source compliance tool
- Review and prioritize compliance issues and remediate most non-compliant environments using playbooks
- Generate compliance reports for use by executives, security teams, and others
Because every environment is unique, create and manage your own policies that act on system configurations
- Analyze environment configurations to understand non-aligned areas and receive alerts
- Use webhooks capabilities to integrate these policies into existing processes
Identify your current patching status for Red Hat environments by determining which Red Hat Product Advisories apply to your environments.
- Identify and prioritize Red Hat Advisory exposures across all Red Hat Enterprise Linux deployments
- Once needed patches are identified, apply them to any system or cloud instance manually or using playbooks
Compare systems to baselines, system histories, and each other to troubleshoot or identify differences without manual analysis.
- Create baselines to help understand and simplify complexity
- Compare one system to several others, to a baseline, or to its change history
- Filter results by differences, similarities, or missing states and generate reports
Track progress of your Red Hat subscription usage.
- Access unified reporting of Red Hat Enterprise Linux subscription usage and utilization
- Focus on workload management and deploy subscriptions where it makes most sense for the business
- Use a cloud-based reporting dashboard for account-wide Red Hat subscription utilization, trending and alerting
Insights is included in your Red Hat Enterprise Linux subscription to help manage your Red Hat environment more thoroughly and with less manual effort.
Rely on Red Hat
Our subscriptions come with award-winning support; the industry's largest ecosystem of partners, customers, and experts; hardware certifications; and a connection to open source communities where we source the best features and harden them for our enterprise products.
Need more support? You can also rely on our Technical Account Managers to help you solve your IT challenges.
Our technical experts can help you explore all the ways Red Hat Insights can boost security, performance, and stability—while avoiding downtime.
Red Hat Connect is a partner community where we work together to build ideal customer solutions and support the services you provide with our products. So let’s do something great— together.