Select a language
Microservices architectures present many inherent challenges. From the dependencies between services to the chain of internal and external calls. From performance analysis to encryption techniques.
Red Hat® OpenShift® Service Mesh provides an all-in-one solution for most of those challenges, covering services with a layer (the mesh) that allows you to control, monitor, and enhance your services. This layer faces those challenges without the need for code changes, allowing services to focus on business value and providing proven solutions.
This webinar explains how to install OpenShift Service Mesh in your OpenShift cluster and apply its main components to visualize services interactions. We will also cover how OpenShift Service Mesh can harden security on your microservices without changing a single line of code.
OpenShift Service Mesh technology uses and orchestrates several open source products:
- Istio controls the service mesh and communications between microservices
- Kiali generates a live graph representation of the microservices and their interactions
- Jaeger generates traces of calls through the service mesh
- Prometheus and Grafana monitor and display performance and status of the services
In this webinar we will:
- Install Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh using Red Hat operators.
- Visualize your service mesh with Kiali and Jaeger
- Observe service mesh status with Prometheus and Grafana
- Secure communications between services with Istio
The webinar is conducted in Cantonese.