Just as every business has a website to expose data or services for humans, soon application programming interfaces (APIs) will be used to expose such assets in a machine-processable way. Gartner predicts that by 2016, 75% of the Fortune 1000 will offer public web APIs and 50% of business to business collaboration will take place through web APIs.
API management provides organizations with full control and visibility of their APIs and helps to use the power of exposing organization's assets—data or services—via APIs, in a simple and quick way. During this session, we will introduce how you can use Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse, OpenShift by Red Hat, and 3scale to manage and control APIs. We will conclude with a practical demo.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Build and deploy your APIs.
- Secure your APIs via access control.
- Control your APIs via usage policies.
- Operate your APIs via monitoring, analytics, reporting and billing.
- Engage with developers through developer portals and interactive API documentation.
Syed Rasheed, senior product marketing manager, Red Hat
Kenny Peeples, JBoss technology evangelist, Red Hat
Mark Cheshire, COO, 3scale
Manfred Bortenschlager, API market development director, 3scale
Date: April 9, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour