Do you know the difference between Ceph and Gluster? What differentiates them? What are their primary use cases? Where have they made their mark in the industry? What customers are using them?
Ceph and Gluster are two of the leading scale-out, software-defined storage products fueled by thriving open source communities. And in 2014, Ceph and Gluster were unified under the Red Hat® Storage umbrella, with the Red Hat Ceph Storage and Red Hat Gluster Storage products. They're cost-effective alternatives to traditional storage appliances across a wide array of workloads.
Join this webinar to hear from storage experts on:
- The benefits, the core and differentiated capabilities, and the primary use cases of both technologies.
- Where they’ve made their mark in industry and how some of the most demanding customers have deployed them.
- What makes Ceph the preferred storage option for OpenStack® and how Gluster can run natively in containers.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
- Brent Compton, director, Storage and Big Data Ecosystem, Red Hat
- Dustin Black, senior solutions architect, Red Hat
Kyle Bader, senior solutions architect, Red Hat
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and technical