As enterprises look to create mobile apps to drive business, they face challenges including: speed to market, evolving developer tools, frameworks and languages, integration of apps with multiple and often complex backend systems, security from device to data sources, and agile development. This webinar demonstrates the power of Red Hat Mobile Application Platform in addressing these challenges, offering developers an enterprise-grade platform that balances developer flexibility and agility with IT's need to control security and backend integration.
Join this webinar for:
- Use cases and benefits of building mobile solutions with an enterprise-grade mobile application platform
- Introduction to cloud-based mobile application platform
- Mobile application platform features including storage, caching, data sync, analytics, build farm, and more
- Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS) functionality features and integration with backend systems
- Mobile life cycle management and collaboration
Speaker: Javier Perez, director, product management, Red Hat
Javier has been in the mobile industry for 19 years and is responsible for product management and mobile consulting at Red Hat. Javier has a diversified background in mobile technologies and software solutions, working closely with major international tier-1 accounts and speaking at conferences all over the world. Prior to joining FeedHenry, now part of Red Hat, he served as head of Product Management for Mobile Service Assurance products at EXFO, as well as technology solutions director for NEC-NetCracker. Javier has held several technology and leadership positions at Tektronix-Arantech, ADC Telecommunications, and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). Javier holds an honors degree in computer systems and an MBA.
Date: June 11, 2015
Time: 12 p.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and Technical