The Internet of Things (IoT) has implications across industries and beyond technology. For IT organizations, IoT involves a combination of connecting, collecting, and analyzing data from “things” (i.e., devices) outside the datacenter. New IoT technology provides an opportunity to innovate. A strategy for both IoT and innovation results in a competitive advantage.
Red Hat® open source software, in combination with Tech Mahindra's solution and delivery services, can help you make your strategy a reality.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- IoT emergence and growth—the potential.
- Designing for the Internet of Things.
- Scaling IoT applications.
- Using multimode connectivity for flexible, sustainable IoT device deployments.
- IoT security—from the edge to the cloud.
- IoT use cases—deployed real time.
- Matt Marlier, senior manager, Red Hat
- Narayanan Ramanathan, vice president and head, Connected Engineering & Analytics, Tech Mahindra
Date: Tuesday, January 31
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour