Con su cuenta de Red Hat puede acceder a su perfil de miembro y sus preferencias, además de a los siguientes servicios teniendo en cuenta su estado de cliente:
¿Aún no se ha registrado? Le ofrecemos varios motivos por los que debería hacerlo:
- Consulte artículos de la base de conocimiento, gestione casos de soporte y suscripciones, descargue actualizaciones y mucho más desde una misma ubicación.
- Consulte los usuarios de la organización, y edite la información, preferencias y permisos de sus cuentas.
- Gestione sus certificaciones de Red Hat, consulte el historial de exámenes y descargue logotipos y documentos relacionados con las certificaciones.
Con su cuenta de Red Hat puede acceder a su perfil de miembro, sus preferencias y otros servicios dependiendo de su estado de cliente.
Por seguridad, si está en un equipo de acceso público y ya ha terminado de utilizar los servicios de Red Hat, cierre sesión.Cerrar sesión
In November, we announced the beta version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 4.0, our enterprise-ready solution that combines the stability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the innovation inherent in Red Hat OpenStack technologies to deliver a scalable and secure foundation for building an open private or public cloud.
Today, we are proud to announce the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 4.0. Engineered with Red Hat-hardened OpenStack Havana code, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5, and the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor built on KVM, Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform offers IT infrastructure teams, cloud application developers, and experienced cloud builders a clear path to the open hybrid cloud without compromising on availability, security, or performance.
Key features and benefits in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 4.0 include:
- Full support for Foreman. Foreman is a life cycle management tool for provisioning of both physical and virtual infrastructure resources. Foreman eases the deployment and expansion process through remote physical servers and a graphical user interface that provides a real-time global view of system resources.
- Full support for OpenStack Orchestration (Heat). OpenStack Heat provides a template-based orchestration engine to quickly provision a broad range of infrastructure resources, from new compute nodes and application virtual machines, to specifying disk volumes, networks, security groups, and more.
- Full support for OpenStack Networking (Neutron). Neutron (previously named Quantum) delivers "networking-as-a-service" (software-defined networking) between interface devices, such as virtual network interface cards (vNICs), that are utilized by other OpenStack infrastructure services.
- Full support for OpenStack Telemetry (Ceilometer). Ceilometer collects and stores OpenStack resource metering and usage data. It also provides data query services for use with the enterprise operational support systems (OSS) and billing support systems (BSS) that are commonly deployed by service providers.
- Integration with Red Hat CloudForms. CloudForms offers a unified management interface for Red Hat and non-Red Hat datacenter virtualization solutions, as well as Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Enhanced integration with Red Hat Storage Server. Red Hat Storage Server provides OpenStack Object Storage (Swift), OpenStack Block Storage (Cinder) and OpenStack Image Service (Glance), offering a robust and scalable storage solution for use with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
All of this is tied together through deep integration with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and its stability, military-grade security, broad application support, scalability, and overall high performance. By leveraging an OpenStack solution optimized for and integrated with Red Hat Enterprise Linux , organizations can focus on delivering innovative yet critical new services to customers on a hardened enterprise platform.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 4.0 also continues Red Hat's integration of its infrastructure product portfolio with OpenStack. Red Hat CloudForms 3.0, sold separately, can now manage and deploy workloads to Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and provides management across OpenStack, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, VMware vSphere, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Red Hat Storage Server, also sold separately, offers Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform an open, software-defined and distributed storage foundation that provides a massively scalable and highly available storage platform and native compatibility with OpenStack storage interfaces. Finally, all Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure customers can now use Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 4.0 immediately as part of their product subscription.
In addition, Red Hat has assembled the world's largest OpenStack certified partner ecosystem, announced in November, to go along with Red Hat's world-class support services. The ecosystem consists of an extensive community of certified partners and software and hardware vendors, and experts for compute, storage, networking, software and services. Users of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform also benefit from Red Hat's award-winning customer portal and global support services organization. Finally, Red Hat will support Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 4.0 for an extended enterprise life cycle of eighteen months, compared to the six-month release cadence of community OpenStack. During this eighteen month life cycle, Red Hat will offer security and bug fixes, performance enhancements, and the back-porting of some additional features from future releases, providing stability to the production environment that customers have established.
Join Red Hat on Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014 for a unique virtual event to learn more about the benefits and best practices of building and managing an integrated private, public, or hybrid cloud. This event will highlight Red Hat's infrastructure solution offerings and explain the importance of deploying an open, scalable, and interoperable cloud infrastructure to meet the current and future demands of your business.
Click here for more information about Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.