Become a founding member of the Red Hat Learning Community
Red Hat is launching a new, peer-to-peer learning community later this year to help new and experienced open source users learn how to work with and optimize Red Hat® solutions.
The Red Hat Learning Community is open to everyone and will provide its members the opportunity to join discussions, find mentors, earn community badges, and grow their skills with open source technologies.
Become a founding member, and help us build a community that’s passionate about learning what’s possible with Red Hat solutions and open source. When you pre-register now, you'll be the first to get updates on the community’s launch, and you'll also receive a founding member badge on your account.
- Are you new to Red Hat technologies and looking for ways to network and troubleshoot?
- Have you taken a Red Hat training course or a Red Hat certification exam and want to discuss a topic further?
- Do you have a Red Hat Learning Subscription and you want to network with peers and other subscribers?
- Are you a Red Hat Certified Professional looking to network with other professionals or help mentor new learners?
- Are you part of the Red Hat Academy program and want to interact with experts and instructors?
Pre-register to become a founding member of the Red Hat Learning Community today.
NOTE: Red Hat ID is required to create your learning community account. Please create a Red Hat ID or visit https://www.redhat.com and login to confirm your ID. Once you are logged in, click the link to the customer portal, select your profile, and your username will be listed on the left. Your Red Hat ID is the username that you use to log in to your Red Hat account, not your account number.