We are entering a new era of microservices and containers which is reshaping how enterprise IT is delivering services with a focus on agility. As a result, developing, integrating, and connecting smaller discrete services has become more complex. Application programming interfaces (APIs) are increasingly being used to unlock core systems, collaborate with partners and reach customers in new ways. A platform architectural approach provides a foundation to deliver innovative solutions across today's hybrid environments.
Join Red Hat and Kovarus for a no-cost, 1-day, hands-on technical workshop. Take a journey to agile integration by taking back more control of your applications. Speed up your software life cycle by adopting microservices in your integration, modularizing solutions with APIs, being cloud ready by containerizing applications, and using DevOps to increase the speed of your development cycle to become truly agile. You'll also participate in some hands-on labs, based on case studies and led by experienced solution architects.
- Introduction to modern integration architecture
- How microservices and cloud have transformed integration
- Integration with Apache Camel & OpenShift demo
- API-first and container labs featuring Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, and Red Hat 3scale API Management
Who should attend?
- Technical Architects
- Integration Architects
- Development team leads
What you need to bring:
Please bring your own laptop to the workshop. Your laptop needs to have:
- 20GB free hard drive space
- 8GB free memory
- 2.5 GHz or faster processor
- Administration Rights
- Oracle VirtualBox 5.1 +
- WiFi enabled
Free Passes for the 2018 Red Hat Summit
To enter the drawing for two free Summit passes, you must register and attend 2 workshops/TechTalks. For each additional Techtalk, RHUGS (Red Hat User Group) meeting and/or webinar you register and attend earns you additional entries into the drawing.
Questions? Contact Judy Breedlove.
Breakfast (provided) and introduction
Agile integration journey
Distributed integration and microservices lab
Summary and Q&A
Kovarus is a system integrator and consultancy based in the Bay Area with offices throughout the US West serving clients’ needs globally.
Kovarus helps businesses:
- Optimize data center infrastructure supply chains through infrastructure automation, global logistics, and system integration
- Deliver self-service IT operating models leveraging hybrid and multi cloud management
- Increase developer productivity by implementing DevOps practices and cloud native development platforms
Kovarus is a Red Hat Premium Partner with a focus on OpenStack, Ansible, and OpenShift, and will be co-sponsoring this event.