WAIT LIST REGISTRATION ONLY
This event has reached capacity, and we will be unable to confirm your registration at this time. However, you may still register to add your name to the wait list.
Containers have become increasingly important as a way for developers to package and deploy applications. By abstracting the underlying infrastructure, containerized workloads can run on-premises and in the cloud, allowing faster adoption of new cloud principles, services and features.
Join Red Hat, AWS, and Axcelinno for a half-day workshop to learn how to simplify application development using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on AWS. In this instructor-led lab, we’ll walk through how you can containerize applications on AWS.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE INSTRUCTOR LED HANDS-ON LAB
- Differences between container orchestration like kubernetes and an application platform like OpenShift
- How to develop a basic containerized application, break down an application into multiple containers, and then deploy these images to container host platforms.
- About user & project management, role based access control, automated build and deployment processes, automated healing and AWS Services integration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Developers and technical evangelists
- Cloud, application, and infrastructure architects
- IT operations and systems managers
|12:00 p.m.||Registration / Lunch|
|1:00 p.m.||AWS & Red Hat Container Overview|
|1:30 p.m.||OpenShift Container Lab (2 hours)|
|3:30 p.m.||Ask the Experts/ Q & A|
|4:00 p.m.||Workshop Close|
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers develop cloud-native applications, integrate existing and new IT applications, and automate and manage complex environments. A trusted adviser to the Fortune 500, Red Hat provides award-winning support, training, and consulting services that bring the benefits of open innovation to any industry. Red Hat is a connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and communities, helping organizations grow, transform, and prepare for the digital future.
Since 2008, Red Hat and AWS have collaborated to simplify running Red Hat solutions on AWS. Tens of thousands of customers across many industries run a tremendous amount of mission-critical enterprise applications with Red Hat Enterprise Linux on AWS.