During the past six years, OpenStack® has evolved rapidly. The OpenStack community itself has grown to more than 60,000 strong, with support from a wide array of technology vendors across the globe. Customers are pushing OpenStack into production and starting to realize the many benefits it promises. But just how are organizations using OpenStack in production?
Join this webinar to see 4 distinct ways organizations are using OpenStack, from building private cloud environments that provide public cloud services, to virtualizing network functions, to operating as a platform for deploying and managing containers at scale.
Augmenting these actual examples with 451 Research’s own expertise, this webinar will teach you:
- What kinds of organizations are adopting OpenStack.
- What drives them to adopt OpenStack in the first place.
- What they hope to achieve with OpenStack, and their progress thus far.
- What the future holds for organizations adopting OpenStack.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
- Al Sadowski, research vice president, 451 Research
Date: February 22, 2017
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour