IoT Webinar Series
This webinar series explores the phases of readying IoT solutions for enterprise scale and robustness. It combines insights from early adopter research and customer case studies with recommendations on how to streamline IoT solution development.
In this webinar series you'll learn about:
- How IoT innovators approach planning and investing in their solutions
- Speeding project implementation with repeatable architectures
- Methods and tools for applying DevOps principles to IoT
This webinar will look at patterns and lessons learned from early adopters and customer case studies on how to design, manage, and measure a successful IoT project. Carrie MacGillivray, vice president, IoT & Mobile, IDC will map recent business and technology trends in IoT adoption.
- Carrie MacGillivray, Vice president, IoT & Mobile, IDC
- Lis Strenger, Senior principal product marketing manager, Red Hat
Date: February 8, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour