Software-defined storage is emerging as the preferred option for storing and managing unstructured and semi-structured data. Red Hat’s open software-defined storage provides an innovative, customizable platform to propel datacenter modernization.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Red Hat software-defined storage:
- Offers lower total cost of ownership than traditional appliances.
- Increases agility through a flexible scale-out architecture.
- Increases flexibility by running block, file, and object workloads under a shared management console.
- Provides unmatched resiliency with a share-nothing architecture.
- This webinar consists of a 45-minute presentation and a 15-minute Q&A session.
- Garret Cark, principal storage specialist, Red Hat
Date: January 10, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET
Length: 1 hour