To succeed in today's competitive environment, you need a simple way to deploy virtual machines (VMs) and automate their migrations.
In this Taste of Training webinar, we'll explain how templates and cloud-init can simplify the deployment of VMs. We'll also demonstrate how to use VM snapshots and configure VMs to automate migrations. Topics will include:
- Architecture and components of a Red Hat® Virtualization environment.
- Roles of Red Hat Virtualization Manager and Red Hat Virtualization Host and their implementation options.
- How to use templates to simplify the deployment of VMs.
- How to use cloud-init to customize VM configuration during deployment.
- How to simplify VM administration by creating and utilizing VM snapshots.
- How VMs can be configured to automate migrations as resource availability changes in the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
Time: 9:00 am ET & 2:00 pm ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Chen Chang, services content architect, Red Hat
Chen Chang, Red Hat content architect on the Red Hat Training Curriculum team, develops courses focused on enterprise systems management such as Red Hat® Satellite, Puppet, Red Hat Ansible® Automation, and Red Hat Virtualization. Chen is a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA). Prior to Red Hat, he managed a UNIX operations team at Turner Broadcasting Systems (TBS) providing email, domain name system, dynamic host configuration protocol, and IP address management services across the entire TBS global IT infrastructure.