OPENGOV LEADERSHIP FORUM
A multiple-award winner, Singapore OpenGov returns in 2018 featuring a brand new line-up of leading governments and industry experts on Fintech, AI, Cyber Security, Design Thinking and more!
Join Red Hat in another blockbuster event! COLLABORATE, EDUCATE and INSPIRE each other on this most innovative platform towards realising PM Lee's aspiration - transforming Singapore into a Smart Nation!
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2018
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre Level 3, 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
Speaker: Samantha Seow, Public Sector Lead, Singapore, Red Hat
Topic: Creating high impact digital services that improve citizens’ quality of life in a Smart Nation
About Samantha Seow:
Samantha has been in the IT software industry for over 15 years targeted in the public sector industry. Currently, she is the public sector lead for Red Hat Singapore. In her current role, she is responsible for the sales and business development for the public sector industry in country.
Prior to Red Hat, Samantha held various Enterprise Sales roles with global MNCs in software, hardware and Security solutions.
Samantha holds a Bachelor of Computer Science degree from the National University of Singapore.
The citizens of today are much more savvy and demanding, and will have much higher expectations of the government. Governments thus have to respond with high-impact digital services which are user-centric in design, and a key element of being user-centric is the ability to get feedback quickly and incorporate the feedback into updated digital services through iterative development. Leading governments today are using modern application development practices such as DevOps and continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) to respond quicker and better to citizen needs. This needs to be coupled with key technology enablers, such as microservices running on lightweight containers that can run across hybrid cloud environments seamlessly. Speak to us on how to:
- Leverage open source technologies to drive sustained innovation in a digital government
- Overcome the hurdles to digital transformation and deliver agility with automation
- Adopt best practices, processes and culture to deliver applications faster for a great citizen experience
Learn more about what Red Hat can do for the public sector industry.
- Meeting mandates: Certifications & accreditations
- Implementing DevOps with containers
- Optimising your IT infrastructure
- Building a hybrid cloud
- Modernzing your app development
- Implementing security, management & governance
PRODUCTS FOR GOVERNMENT
- Red Hat delivers a complete software foundation for government IT—including cloud computing, management, virtualization, and containers. SEE OUR PRODUCTS
STATE & LOCAL
- Red Hat provides products, services, and training for state and local agencies looking to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and maintain security and governance to better serve their constituents. LEARN MORE
- Red Hat solutions provide the ideal platform for K-12, colleges, and universities to consolidate infrastructure, create scalable computing environments, and increase student success. LEARN MORE