Join the Red Hat Enterprise Linux team as we talk containers. We’ll start with an overview of the Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® container tools, and share what’s on the horizon. This session also includes some hands-on lab exercises to give you experience building, deploying, and using security technologies to get more out of your containerized applications.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Container tools roadmap & strategy
- Red Hat Universal Base Image, why standardize?
- Deploying containers with Podman. (lab)
- Containerizing applications. (lab)
- Container security utilities and recommended practices.
- Building your own containers with Buildah. (lab)
- Securing containers with SELinux. (lab)
Live event date: Thursday, May 20, 2021 | 10:00 AM EST
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.