We know important open source cloud technologies like Kubernetes inside and out, learn how we can adapt them to your unique challenges so you can make the most of them.
Here are some ways you can connect with Red Hat virtually:
- Explore Red Hat® solutions, chat with experts, and get some free swag in the Red Hat pop-up experience
- Check out the VMworld content catalog and search for sessions featuring your favorite Red Hat solutions, like Red Hat OpenShift® and Red Hat Ansible® Automation
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A taste of enterprise open source at your fingertips. Step inside the Red Hat pop-up experience.
Learn: Watch demos; download e-books, guides, datasheets, and overviews to learn more about hybrid cloud, automation, cloud-native app development, our commitment to open source, and open technologies for every industry.
Play: Test your command line skills, protect the planet from the dangers of space, or help a pod escape from a disappearing digital landscape in our Open Source Arcade filled with games built with open source software. Learn more about the tools the developers used to create them.
Network: Chat with each other and Red Hatters in our Networking lounge
Get swag: Request Red Hat swag to be sent directly to your door*
According to Forrester’s evaluation, "OpenShift is the most widely deployed multicloud container platform and boasts powerful development and unified operations experiences across many public and on-premises platforms."
You have a lot of choices in Kubernetes solutions. Red Hat OpenShift stands out as a leader with a security-focused, supported Kubernetes platform. Red Hat OpenShift is a container application platform that brings Docker and Kubernetes to the enterprise. Regardless of your applications architecture, OpenShift lets you easily and quickly build, develop, and deploy in nearly any infrastructure, public or private.
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management End-to-end visibility and control for your Kubernetes clusters.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes controls clusters and applications from a single console, with built-in security policies. Extend the value of Red Hat OpenShift by deploying apps, managing multiple clusters, and enforcing policies across multiple clusters at scale.
Deliver the full capabilities of Red Hat OpenShift on the edge, automate deployments to vSphere, and experience developer console enhancements with the latest release of Red Hat OpenShift.
Red Hat Virtualization:Automate, manage, and modernize your virtualized workloads
Red Hat Virtualization is an enterprise virtualization platform that supports key virtualization workloads including resource-intensive and critical applications, built on Linux and fully supported by Red Hat. Virtualize your resources, processes, and applications with a stable foundation for a cloud-native and containerized future.
What’s new with virtualization?
- Red Hat Virtualization 4.4 now available: Read the blog post
- OpenShift Virtualization: OpenShift Virtualization (formerly container-native virtualization) lets developers bring virtual machines (VMs) into containerized workflows by running a virtual machine within a container where they can develop, manage, and deploy virtual machines side-by-side with containers and serverless all in one platform.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform:Build and operate a scalable automation system
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform is a foundation for building and operating automation across an organization. The platform includes all the tools needed to implement enterprise-wide automation.
What's new with Ansible Automation?
- Introducing the VMware REST Ansible Content Collection: Read the blog post
OpenShift Container Storage is the complete data and storage services platform for OpenShift. It is designed to provide a seamless and intuitive developer and storage operational experience for OpenShift users and administrators across the open hybrid cloud.
What’s new with Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage?
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage 4.5 now available: Read the blog post
As the second leading contributor to Kubernetes, Red Hat helped turn it into a foundational platform for hybrid cloud architectures.
The choice is clear, only Red Hat-based Kubernetes solutions embrace the innovation from an open and collaborative community, backed by an industry leading support and services organization, to successfully deliver and manage Kubernetes-based workloads at scale.