Red Hat is working hard to provide your organization with the features you need to more easily build and manage a private, public, or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform is a critical component of Red Hat's hybrid cloud strategy and portfolio.
In the recently released Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10, based on the OpenStack community's Newton release, we've introduced big changes designed to make your life easier. In this webinar, product manager Rob Young, will cover 10 of them, some of which include:
- Improvements in usability
- Improved data security, reliability, and uptime
- Improved network performance
- New storage options and flexibility
- New life-cycle support options
Attend this webinar to learn about these improvements, and others. There will also be time for Q&As.
- Rob Young, principal product manager, Red Hat
Date: January 18, 2017
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour