Managing hybrid cloud environments is challenging. There's a lot you want to do: self-service provisioning, creating service catalogs; continuously monitoring and optimizing infrastructure resources and workloads; reporting for governance and compliance; and process, task, and event automation just to name a few.
Red Hat® CloudForms offers unified management for hybrid environments, providing a consistent experience and functionality across container-based infrastructures, virtualization, and private and public cloud platforms.
Join this webinar to learn how CloudForms:
- Increases agility and service levels with self-service provisioning and creating service catalogs
- Continuously monitors and optimizes utilization and the efficiency of infrastructure resources and workloads
- Allows metering, chargeback, and quotas
- Provides proactive orchestration, monitoring, altering, and intelligent automation through predictive analytics
- Offers comprehensive visibility and reporting for governance, compliance, and management insight
- Manages container-based infrastructure based on both Kubernetes and OpenShift by Red Hat
- Increases productivity and quality with IT process, task, and event automation
There will also be time for Q&As.
Speaker: Lucy Kerner, cloud solutions architect, Red Hat
Date: March 30, 2016
Time: 2 p.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and Technical