Implementing a microservices architecture can lead to better team agility, flexible tools and frameworks, resilience, and ease of maintenance. And getting started is easier than you think.
Learn how to take advantage of microservices regardless of whether you're building new applications (greenfield) or refactoring existing ones (brownfield).
Topics in this webinar include:
- Motivations for starting a new project using microservices.
- Identifying and defining potential modularity levels.
- In-depth discussion and review of business-driven microservices.
- A case study of a step-by-step approach to refactoring an application from a monolith to microservices with minimal risk and immediate benefits.
- The role of containers in a microservices architecture.
In this session, we’ll demo how to implement microservices using Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform.
- Babak Mozaffari, consulting software engineer, Red Hat
- Thomas Qvarnström, JBoss technology evangelist, Red Hat
- Siamak Sadeghianfar, solution architect, Red Hat
Date: July 16, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. ET
Length: 1 hour