Are you struggling to adopt new technologies and maintain existing systems? New research from IDC found that “standardization prepares [customers] to move into their next phase of computing if and when the time is right.” Choosing a standard platform for efficiency and long-term agility can be challenging for IT infrastructure management when short-term return on investment (ROI) and payback must be demonstrated as well.
This newly published IDC research paper details the short- and long-term business impacts of organizations that have standardized on Red Hat® infrastructure. It specifically examines IT staff productivity, risk mitigation, IT infrastructure costs, and business productivity.
Join this webinar to learn more about balancing today's ROI with tomorrow's agile infrastructure. We'll cover how organizations standardizing on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® and using Red Hat Satellite:
- Quickly recover up-front subscription costs.
- Experience higher ratios of servers and users per administrator.
- Ensure the reliability and agility required for mission-critical business applications.
- Realize more than a 370% ROI over 5 years.
- Enjoy a payback period of 5 months while benefiting from a reliable, secure, and agile infrastructure.
- Al Gillen, program vice president, Servers and System Software,IDC
- Mandy Sadowski, principal product marketing manager, Red Hat
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT
Length: 1 hour
Audience: Business and technical