Red Hat Satellite has managed millions of Red Hat systems for more than a decade. Red Hat Satellite 6 provides better management at very large scale, from traditional datacenters to cloud computing environments.
In this session, Thomas Cameron and Rich Jerrido of Red Hat will discuss:
- New concepts and terminology changes in Red Hat Satellite 6.
- Correctly setting up Red Hat Satellite Server for various environments.
- Getting packages from Red Hat and third-party content providers.
- Organizations, locations, and life-cycle environments, and how to configure them.
- Content views and how to manage them.
- Provisioning concepts and components.
- Hosts and how to manage them.
- Host collections and how to use them.
Learn more: https://agenda.summit.redhat.com/
- Chaîne vidéo