Sélectionner une langue
CentOS Dojos are one-day sysadmin-centric events held around the world, and the next one is August 4 in Cologne, Germany.
To get a better idea of what to expect at a CentOS Dojo, you can watch recordings of past events on the CentOS YouTube channel.
Here's a snapshot of what's on the Cologne schedule next week:
- Deploying foreman in enterprise environments with CentOS (Nils Domrose)
- Keepalived & HA-Proxy as an alternative to commercial loadbalancer (Jan Gehring)
- Getting started with docker.io on CentOS (Jürgen Brunk)
- Systemverwaltung mit Spacewalk (Christian Stankowic) - this talk will be delivered in German and English
- Tutorial: Running your own CentOS cloud with OpenNebula, KVM, LibVirt and GlusterFS (Jaime Melis)
- Sprinting to Seven - The prep, build and release story for our fastest new release ever: CentOS-7 (Karanbir Singh)
Although registration is free, seating is limited, so register now.
CentOS Dojo Paris, France
Like the Dojo in Cologne the August 25th Paris CentOS Dojo will be free, but register early to save your spot. Keep an eye on the Paris Dojo wiki page for a complete agenda, but a few talks are already lined up:
- MariaDB (MySQL++) for CentOS admins and developers (Colin Charles)
- Cloudy with a chance of raindrops (Karanbir Singh)
- Vagrant and CentOS 7 (Julien Pivotto)
- Managing and deploying custom SELinux policies with your cfgmgmt solution - Ansible and Puppet covered (Fabian Arrotin)
- Firewalld in CentOS 7 (Michael Scherer)
Events in the Works
Additional CentOS Dojos are in the planning stages still, so stay tuned:
- September 2014: CentOS Dojo, New York City, USA
- October 29, 2014: CentOS Dojo, Barcelona, Spain
- November 2014: CentOS Dojo, Bangalore, India
- November 2014: CentOS Dojo, Pune, India
You can also keep up with Dojo planning (or propose one yourself!) on the CentOS-Promo mailing list.