Sélectionner une langue
At Red Hat Summit 2014, Joe Brockmeier caught up with Langdon White, Developer Evangelist for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Langdon talks about SoftwareCollections.org, which was created to give the community a way to participate around the upstream of the Red Hat Enterprise tool chain. In this interview, Langdon discusses what software collections are and when you'd want to use them.
Have feedback? Want to guest on the show? Shout out to @jzb on Twitter.
- Upstream: Episode 6. Marvin Humphrey of the Apache Software Foundation Talks Apache
- Upstream: Episode 5. Colin Walters on Project Atomic and rpm-ostree
- Upstream: Episode 4. Shane Curcuru on Brand Management and Trademarks
- Upstream: Episode 3. Ohad Levy Discusses Foreman and OpenStack
- Upstream: Episode 2. Bradley Kuhn on the Software Freedom Conservancy
- Upstream: Episode 1. Leslie Hawthorn on Why Checking Your Privilege is Good For You