Sélectionner une langue
The Containers and Cloud-Native Roadshow is a unique hands-on experience for building, deploying, and managing containerized cloud-native applications using industry-standard open source technologies. Focused on educating and enabling attendees based on their role (Ops or Dev), you'll learn how Red Hat® OpenShift changes the way you run mission-critical applications. Ops teams will learn how a secure container platform from Red Hat enables fast and flexible application delivery using microservices and DevOps methodologies. Dev teams will learn how to deliver quality apps faster by building cloud-native applications using OpenShift Application Runtimes (Spring Boot, WildFly Swarm and Vert.x) and OpenShift.
What You'll Learn
- OpenShift and container-native storage fundamentals
- Introduction to OpenShift platform management
- Introduction to application management on OpenShift
- Application storage management with container-native storage
Who Should Attend
- Infrastructure architect
- Infrastructure specialist
- Enterprise architect
About Red Hat OpenShift
Built on proven open source technologies, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform lets you streamline and automate development processes and accelerate product life cycles by giving developers more control over their environment and a wider choice of tools and components.
Know Before You Go
Participants should have a systems administration/storage/operations focus, with the following suggested tools and/or skills:
- An SSH client on your laptop (PuTTY for Windows preferred)
- Competency on the Linux® command line
- A general/high-level understanding of Linux containers (e.g., Docker, CRI-O, etc.)
- A general/high-level understanding of authentication (e.g., LDAP/AD)
Requirements for Attendees
- A laptop with Windows, Linux, or MacOS
- An SSH client is required with the ability to use private key authentication.
- Windows users are recommended to use PuTTY.
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PDT
300 Spectrum Center Dr.
1st Floor Conference Room
Irvine, CA 92618
Venue / Parking Instructions:
Parking will be validated.
For detailed driving directions, please, click here.
If you have any questions please send us an email.