Jump-start your application development with Red Hat OpenShift!
Come join us, your peers, and IT industry leaders at our annual Public Sector Red Hat Day on December 5th at The Shaw Centre in Ottawa, ON.
Successful business transformation requires a culture and mindset that embraces change. Technology is changing the very nature of how we work, the competitive context in which we operate, and the nature of value creation. To create value and build competitive advantage in this digital era, organizations need to be capable of reacting to change quickly, while continuing to innovate.
Government organizations are increasingly turning to open source solutions to support their business transformation initiatives. At Red Hat Day, we’ll explore how organizations can get ready by building secure, scalable, and dynamic hybrid cloud infrastructure and go faster by accelerating application delivery while providing the right information in the right place, at the right time.
Who should attend:
CXO’s and VP’s, Directors, IT Managers, Architects, Infrastructure Administrators, Developers
What you can expect to learn:
- Risks, challenges, and success in the journey towards digital transformation
- Leveraging microservices to modernize your legacy applications
- OpenShift and container-native storage fundamentals
- Introduction to OpenShift platform management
- Introduction to application management on OpenShift
- Application storage management with container-native storage
- Introduction to cloud-native applications
- Building microservices with Wildfly Swarm, Spring Boot, and Eclipse Vert.x
- Increasing developer productivity with containers
- Resilient and fault-tolerant microservices' continuous integration and continuous delivery
To conclude, we would like you to join us for a networking session where you will have the opportunity to converse with your peers and Red Hat experts on how to stay ahead of the curve.