We’re sorry, but this event is now at full capacity, you can register and you will be placed on the waitlist.
Alternatively we do have spaces at our Birmingham event.
About the event
There’s more than one path to IT modernization. Join us for a mix of educational sessions, interactive case studies, and hands-on labs that will help you understand your options and choose the best path for your organization.
- Location: ETC Venues, St Pauls, London
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Date: Thursday, June 14th, 2018
- Additional information: Breakfast, lunch, snack, and beverages will be provided
What you will learn
- How to optimize existing technologies and roll out new ones faster.
- How to use open technology for automation and management of multiple virtualized environments.
- How to build and manage a hybrid cloud.
- How to adapt to constant change and be ready for what’s next.
Bring your laptop for a hands-on experience with Red Hat® solutions.
Who should attend
- IT administrators
- IT architects
Attend if your company:
- Is interested in exploring the power of open source technology.
- Is developing a cloud or container strategy.
- Needs to reduce IT spend.
- Wants to escape vendor lock-in.
- Is opening a new branch or datacenter.
About Red Hat and Intel
By harnessing the power of Red Hat and Intel Xeon processors, organizations can deliver greater workload densities and vastly improve effi ciency, free up resources, and cut costs—without sacrifi cing performance, security, and existing investments—while managing both the guest and host systems, allowing management of workloads and infrastructure within the same system.
THURSDAY, JUNE 14th, 2018
|09:00 - 09:30||Registration/Networking - Check-in|
|09:30 - 10:00||Open Source - an answer in the era of Digital Transformation|
|10:00 - 10:30||Start with an open, reliable, secure operating system - Red Hat Enterprise Linux (demo)|
|10:30 - 11:00||Standardize your IT environment and take back control - Red Hat Insights (demo)|
|11:00 - 11:15||Coffee break|
|11:15 - 12:15||Manage tasks and processes with automation - using Ansible and Ansible Tower (demo)|
|12:15 - 12:45||Optimize and extend your virtualization investment with Red Hat Virtualization (demo)|
|12:45 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 14:30||Containerize your applications with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (demo)|
|14:30 - 15:00||Monitor IT environment - from on-premise data center to public cloud - Red Hat CloudForms (demo)|
|15:00 - 16:00||Managing the lifecycle of a containerized application - Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform|
|16:00 - 16:15||Q&A, prize drawing|