HANDS-ON WORKSHOP: Advance Container CI/CD Pipeline Orchestration for the OpenShift Environment
DevOps processes are ingrained with automation techniques that provide rapid feedback, repeatable processes, and consistent creation of business application systems. With the convergence of multiple systems and IT professionals all focusing on the delivery of these applications, these processes quickly become complex and can seem daunting to implement for the first time.
Join Red Hat, Intel, and Vizuri for a free hands-on workshop that will show you how to build and deploy a sample application to OpenShift. We will also discuss best practices for building containers and automating the delivery process.
What You'll Learn in the Instructor Led Hands-On Workshop
- Developing reusable pipeline steps and functions
- Code analysis
- Unit testing and test coverage
- Gates and approvals
- Container build strategies
- Container scanning
- Container deployment strategies
Who Should Attend?
- Developers and technical evangelists
- Cloud, application, and infrastructure architects
- IT operations and systems managers
|10:00 a.m.||Registration / Coffee and Tea|
|10:30 a.m.||CI/CD Pipeline Overview and Labs|
|1:00 p.m.||CI/CD Labs|
|2:00 p.m.||Ask the Experts / Q & A|
Know before you go:
Bring your own laptop device