Thursday, September 21, 2017
8:30am - 4:30pm local time (this includes continental breakfast and buffet lunch)
Red Hat Convergence is a complimentary one-day event for Red Hat customers to learn from and collaborate with the experts who are at the heart of the applications that your business runs on. This is a unique opportunity for you to ask your questions directly to the Red Hat engineers who create and work on the solutions you use every day, in a small group setting.
Join us in cities around the globe for an exclusive opportunity to learn more about our technologies, network with other companies facing similar roadblocks, and meet your account team personally.
MEET WITH RED HAT EXPERTS
Learn from–and collaborate with–Red Hat® experts who write and support the applications your business runs on. Join us for technical presentations and the unique opportunity to ask questions in a small group setting directly to the experts who create and work on the products you use every day.
- Technical content ranging from solution roadmaps to in-depth reviews and step-by-step demos
- Interactive Q&A sessions
- Technical breakout sessions
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Opportunities to provide feedback on Red Hat products and services
- Face-to-face meetings with your account experts
- Oh, did we mention Red Hat® takeaways?
Each event agenda is customized to fit the needs of the attending customers. Check out the upcoming events tab to see if Red Hat® Convergence is coming to your city. To request topics for a Red Hat Convergence event, contact your Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or Red Hat Account Team.
Session topics include:
- Red Hat OpenStack® Platform
- Red Hat CloudForms
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7
- Red Hat Atomic Enterprise Platform
- Red Hat Virtualization
- Red Hat Satellite
- Red Hat JBoss® Middleware Solutions
- Ansible Tower by Red Hat
- Red Hat Identity Management and Infrastructure
- Red Hat Insights and More.
How to attend:
Interested in attending one of our events? Contact your Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, or Red Hat Account Team to request your special invitation. Reach out to our pre-sales department and request that your account contact send you the invitation.