Join us for the UKI Tech Talk series. These short succinct events, organised around the working day, are your opportunity to take a deep dive into new and emerging technologies, discuss the latest technology trends, and network with your community peers.
Tech Talk Schedule:
- Summit Round-up: Tuesday 12th July, London
- Cloud Management: September (date TBC)
Red Hat Summit is the premier open source technology event, and is the platform for the latest Red Hat product and solution announcements. We understand not everyone can take four days out of the office and travel to San Francisco, so we’re hosting a Red Hat Tech Talk Summit Round-up in our London office on Tuesday 12th July.
In order to accommodate the busiest of diaries, the session will take place twice – at the start and end of the day – so you can choose to attend the time to suit you.
We’ll provide a “hot off the press” round-up straight from the mouths of Red Hat’s product and engineering experts. We will split each session into three main areas to cover the developments around Middleware, Infrastructure and Cloud.
The announcements at Red Hat Summit will include:
- The latest Java Standards support, API Management and Security products to be added to the Middleware portfolio
- Managing and deploying Enterprise Cloud assets
- The evolution of Linux and how changing IT practices are driving different deployment models and options, including how containers and OpenShift are changing the way we look at development and production environments
- An update on the Ansible acquisition and corporate roadmaps
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration and coffee|
|09:00 - 11:30||Session|
|15:30 - 16:00||Registration and coffee|
|16:00 - 18:30||Session|
|18:30 - 19:30||Drinks and networking|