You are invited to join Red Hat as we take a dive into automated security and compliance for hybrid environments. Maintaining visibility, control, security, and ensuring governance and compliance remains paramount, but it becomes more difficult and time consuming in a hybrid infrastructure consisting of physical, virtual, cloud, and container environments.
During this event, you'll learn how a combination of Red Hat's Management Portfolio and OpenSCAP can help you with these challenges in your hybrid infrastructure by automating security and compliance.
Specifically, in your hybrid infrastructure, you'll learn how to:
- Easily provision a security-compliant host
- Quickly detect and remediate security and compliance issues
- Ensure governance and control in an automated way
- Do proactive security and automated risk management
- Perform audit scans and remediations on your systems
- Automate security to ensure compliance against regulatory or custom profiles
We appreciate the opportunities to create and innovate together and want to take this opportunity to thank you. After our presentation wraps up in the morning, we'll enjoy lunch and then hit the slopes!
If you need to rent equipment, please reach out to Ashley Apperson at email@example.com after you've registered.
|9:00 a.m.||Guest arrival and breakfast|
|9:30 a.m.||Security Presentation|
|12:00 p.m.||Depart anytime to hit the slopes|