In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ai seguenti servizi:
Non ti sei ancora registrato? Ecco alcuni motivi per cui ti consigliamo di registrarti:
- Per poter consultare gli articoli della Knowledgebase, gestire i casi con il supporto tecnico e le sottoscrizioni, scaricare gli aggiornamenti e altro ancora da un'unica posizione.
- Per poter visualizzare gli utenti all'interno dell'azienda e modificarne le informazioni di account, le preferenze e le autorizzazioni.
- Per poter gestire le tue certificazioni Red Hat, visualizzare la cronologia degli esami e scaricare logo e documenti relativi alle certificazioni.
In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ad altri servizi.
Per tutelare la tua sicurezza, se stai usando i servizi Red Hat da un computer pubblico, assicurati di disconnetterti.Esegui il log out
We are excited to announce the release of Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization 6.3.
Data integration has always been challenging. Modern technology trends like big data and cloud, coupled with the need for more real time data access and analysis, are adding to the complexity facing enterprises today.
JBoss Data Virtualization is a data access and integration solution that offers an alternative to physical data consolidation and data delivery by allowing flexibility and agility in data access. Data virtualization creates a single logical view of data from varied data sources, including transactional systems, relational databases, cloud data stores, and big data stores.
What’s New in JDV 6.3
JBoss Data Virtualization 6.3 adds capabilities to help organizations integrate big data and provide high performance data access in real time. The release notes cover the full features and enhancements for JBoss Data Virtualization 6.3. There are a number of new features to enable expanded connectivity, enhanced security and developer productivity support.
- Apache Spark
- JDG as materialization target for JDV
- SAP HANA
- HPE Vertica
- Apache Cassandra
- Apache HBase
- Amazon RedShift
- Apache Accumulo
- Geospatial Support
- OSIsoft PI (tech preview)
- OData V4
- Teiid Designer usability improvements
- VDB Builder CLI (Tech Preview)
- Kerberos on REST interfaces
- OAuth using Red Hat Single Sign-On
Database Trends and Applications Reader Choice 2016 Award Winner
Database Trends and Applications magazine (DBTA) announced its 2016 Readers' Choice Award winners recently, and Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization was named winner in the category. Furthermore, Red Hat was among the DBTA 100 list of companies that matter in data, compelling us to pause and reflect on the market changes taking place.
We are thankful to be recognized by our peers and proud to be voted the winner in the data virtualization category. Red Hat's open source data-oriented middleware technologies are used by organizations around the world to help unify and propel data in support of applications that are more responsive and aware, through real-time data management and integration.
- The Data Virtualization product page
- 451 Research: Build applications that deliver speed, scale and high availability with a modern data architecture – data grids meet data virtualization (analyst whitepaper)
- Product downloads
About the author
Deon Ballard is a product marketing manager focusing on customer experience, adoption, and renewals for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Red Hat Enterprise Linux is the foundation for open hybrid cloud. In previous roles at Red Hat, Ballard has been a technical writer, doc lead, and content strategist for technical documentation, specializing in security technologies such as NSS, LDAP, certificate management, and authentication / authorization, as well as cloud and management.