In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ai seguenti servizi:
Non ti sei ancora registrato? Ecco alcuni motivi per cui ti consigliamo di registrarti:
- Per poter consultare gli articoli della Knowledgebase, gestire i casi con il supporto tecnico e le sottoscrizioni, scaricare gli aggiornamenti e altro ancora da un'unica posizione.
- Per poter visualizzare gli utenti all'interno dell'azienda e modificarne le informazioni di account, le preferenze e le autorizzazioni.
- Per poter gestire le tue certificazioni Red Hat, visualizzare la cronologia degli esami e scaricare logo e documenti relativi alle certificazioni.
In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ad altri servizi.
Per tutelare la tua sicurezza, se stai usando i servizi Red Hat da un computer pubblico, assicurati di disconnetterti.Esegui il log out
By Walter Tessmann @ Redhat
With unprecedented growth in unstructured data, new data management problems are emerging in terms of volume, variety, velocity, and scale of data. Enterprises have seen enormous gains in scalability, flexibility, and affordability as they switched from locked-in architectures to flexible, industry-standard designs, which promote choice and cost effectiveness. HP and Red Hat have collaborated to deliver a purpose-built innovative solution to address data growth challenges at volume economics, while maintaining a simple, open and standard approach to big data infrastructure deployment.
The combination of Red Hat Storage Server and HP ProLiant SL4540 Gen8 servers provides a next-generation scale-out storage solution. Red Hat Storage is a software-defined, scale-out file and object storage software solution for private cloud or datacenter, public cloud, and hybrid cloud environments. Red Hat Storage Server is software-only, open source, and designed to meet unstructured, semi-structured, and big data storage requirements.
Red Hat Storage Server enables organizations to combine large numbers of HP ProLiant SL4540 Gen8 servers into a high-performance, virtualized, and centrally-managed storage pool. Both capacity and performance can scale linearly and independently on demand, from a few terabytes to petabytes and beyond. By combining economical HP ProLiant SL4540 Gen8 servers with a scale-out approach, organizations can achieve significantly better price and performance in an easily deployed and managed solution that can be configured for increasingly demanding workloads.
Benefits of the joint Red Hat and HP solution include:
- Flexible deployment. Flexible configurations of compute and storage can be tuned for diverse workloads.
- Significantly lower cost. Massive scalability and density provided by HP ProLiant SL4540 Gen8 servers consolidate power and cooling and save on space.
- Unstructured data scalability. Scale-out storage software offers a scalable foundation for unstructured data.
- Open and extensible. Extensible storage modules enable new business models without concern for inflexible infrastructure.
Developed by the largest engineering team in the world -- the open source community -- resulting in a roadmap of continuous innovation, Red Hat launched the second generation of Red Hat Storage Server in September 2013. With this new release, Red Hat Storage Server is taking advantage of the industry standard design and volume economics of the HP Proliant SL4500 Servers.
For organizations looking for a truly open storage software solution to manage growing amounts of data in a cost-effective fashion, Red Hat Storage Server running on HP ProLiant® SL4500 Gen8 servers offers greater scalability, high performance and volume economics for storage of unstructured data.
Click here for more info on Red Hat Storage
To request a POC, click here