Seleziona la tua lingua
Every year, Red Hat brings customers, partners, and some of the most knowledgeable Red Hatters to our annual event - Red Hat Summit. Next week in San Francisco, May 8-10, we expect thousands of people to join us to learn more about the latest technology trends and our product portfolio, to participate in various sessions, panels and labs, and to take part in numerous fun activities.
Collaboration is in the very spirit of Summit and, we are here to help our customers optimize their IT operations, deliver applications at the speed of business and innovate by adopting hybrid cloud. Red Hat has been enabling these transformations and we are looking forward to engaging our customers at Summit to share the latest trends, innovations and solutions we have been working on over the last year. To follow what is happening during the event, download the Summit mobile application to your Android or iOS mobile device. Besides providing you with a wealth of related information and allowing you to effectively manage your Summit schedule the application also includes trail maps for both IT Optimization and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure topics. These maps will guide you through related Summit experience with utmost efficiency and provide access to most relevant content along the way.
Whether you are interested in product roadmaps or want to learn new hands-on skills, we have you covered:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Roadmap presentation
- Red Hat Virtualization Roadmap: The Next Generation of IT
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform: The Road Ahead
Those who wants to look further ahead and get a glimpse of things to come should attend:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Multi-Year Roadmap
- KubeVirt—Containers and Virtualization—Deep Dive
- Running Red Hat OpenShift on OpenStack Infrastructure
- Container Linux & Red Hat Enterprise Linux: The Road Ahead
- Container-Native Storage Roadmap
- One OS. Unlimited Footprints
Gain invaluable insights and best practices:
- "How to Make the Case to Management: Paying for Open Source" session will help you uncover often overlooked benefits that you get with your subscription
- Protection against critical security vulnerabilities is covered in "Exploiting Modern Microarchitectures: Meltdown, Spectre, and Other Hardware Security Vulnerabilities in Modern Processors
- Improvements to overall system performance highlighted in “Performance Analysis and Tuning of Red Hat Enterprise Linux”
- If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, do not miss "The Definitive Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Hands-on Lab” and “Hands on with Red Hat OpenStack Platform Director".
If you’d like to spend quality time with Red Hat experts who have deep knowledge in areas such as networking, databases, GPUs/FPGAs acceleration and security (including recent Spectre-Meltdown vulnerabilities):
- Tap into their expertise over a beverage on Wednesday, May 9 at 5:30 PM during "Bring Your Performance and Technical Problems to the Experts" session (Moscone West, Room 2016)
Sessions, labs, and panels are not the only choices when it comes to interacting with Red Hat technologies and meeting our experts. Check out our awesome demos and bring questions about our portfolio to Red Hat booth at the Ecosystem Expo. In the booth, look for IT Optimization and Hybrid Cloud infrastructure signs under which you will find a plethora of demos, solution overviews, and product presentations.
For instance, we are showcasing how Red Hat Enterprise Linux can provide a stable, reliable, and highly available foundation for your IT needs. Among many other things you could learn how to deploy a Virtual Machine, setup storage for OpenStack, use CloudForms, and how to run containers across multiple clouds with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Storage solutions such as Red Hat Ceph Storage, Red Hat Gluster Storage, Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure, and Container-Native Storage are also featured. You can also see what’s coming to our portfolio as we work with both the upstream community and our ecosystem of partners, including an upcoming release of RHV 4.2.
There are also a lot of possibilities to wind down and have fun while you are at Summit! If you are looking for outdoor activities, join our 5K run, sponsored by Arm Holdings, on the streets of downtown San Francisco on Wednesday, May 9 at 5:45 a.m. or hop on one of the Red Hat Virtualization pedicabs (aka velotaxis) to go to/from Moscone Center. Inside Moscone, collect various stickers, get t-shirts and other valuable swag from Red Hat booth, and visit our partners in Ecosystem pavilion. Stop by the storage lockers to drop off your backpack and swag in a secure location, and to win cool prizes. You can also catch a break at the relaxation massage station or visit Command Line Heroes and get your portrait drawn in the lobby of Moscone West! And of course, do not miss Weezer performance at the event party on Thursday.
Red Hat Summit is a vehicle for sharing both our knowledge and our culture, and that is why we believe that a healthy combination of work and fun during those three days is in order. We hope to see you there!