In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ai seguenti servizi:
Non ti sei ancora registrato? Ecco alcuni motivi per cui ti consigliamo di registrarti:
- Per poter consultare gli articoli della Knowledgebase, gestire i casi con il supporto tecnico e le sottoscrizioni, scaricare gli aggiornamenti e altro ancora da un'unica posizione.
- Per poter visualizzare gli utenti all'interno dell'azienda e modificarne le informazioni di account, le preferenze e le autorizzazioni.
- Per poter gestire le tue certificazioni Red Hat, visualizzare la cronologia degli esami e scaricare logo e documenti relativi alle certificazioni.
In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ad altri servizi.
Per tutelare la tua sicurezza, se stai usando i servizi Red Hat da un computer pubblico, assicurati di disconnetterti.Esegui il log out
We are pleased to announce new Red Hat Storage Test Drives through Amazon Web Services (AWS), giving enterprise customers a free hands-on experience with Red Hat Storage Server on the AWS cloud. We expect the Test Drives to be available later this month.
Red Hat Storage Server running on the AWS infrastructure offers customers an open software-defined storage platform providing a highly-available storage solution on AWS with unified file and object access. A unified POSIX file and object storage solution makes it possible for enterprises to leverage cloud storage without rewriting their existing applications while also allowing cloud and mobility applications to access the same data through an object interface based on OpenStack Object Storage (Swift). Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud is available on AWS through a pre-integrated, pre-verified, and ready to run Amazon Machine Image (AMI) for quick deployment of secure cloud-based storage on AWS that can scale on demand to Gbps of throughput and petabytes of capacity.
Red Hat Storage Test Drives on AWS will offer the opportunity for enterprise customers to substantially increase time-to-value and help them deploy cloud storage more easily. Our customers are also interested in building hybrid clouds that span on-premise and off-premise resources to deliver the best of both worlds: public cloud economics and agility, optimized for private enterprise needs such as audit, risk management, and strong policy management. Hybrid clouds that are truly open can deliver strategic advantages to the business by redirecting resources from lights-on to innovation.
Red Hat Storage Test Drives labs on AWS have been developed by Red Hat for educational and demonstration purposes. Each test drive lab will include up to 5 hours of AWS server time. Within minutes enterprise customers will be able to create and experience a secure multi-terabyte storage solution that can be accessed using different POSIX compatible protocols like NFS, SMB, and GlusterFS clients. Pre-configured use cases in the Test Drives include:
- High availability and business continuity to provide high levels of data security with built-in replication and self-healing capabilities;
- Secure enterprise file sharing and collaboration to reliably store and retrieve files from a variety of devices by creating your own enterprise drop box;
- Large file and object storage to take advantage of cloud network-attached storage (NAS) to cost-effectively manage unstructured data at-scale; and
- Media content delivery and storage to quickly serve and scale multimedia content to mass audiences.