In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ai seguenti servizi:
Non ti sei ancora registrato? Ecco alcuni motivi per cui ti consigliamo di registrarti:
- Per poter consultare gli articoli della Knowledgebase, gestire i casi con il supporto tecnico e le sottoscrizioni, scaricare gli aggiornamenti e altro ancora da un'unica posizione.
- Per poter visualizzare gli utenti all'interno dell'azienda e modificarne le informazioni di account, le preferenze e le autorizzazioni.
- Per poter gestire le tue certificazioni Red Hat, visualizzare la cronologia degli esami e scaricare logo e documenti relativi alle certificazioni.
In base allo stato cliente, dal tuo account Red Hat puoi accedere al profilo personale, alle preferenze e ad altri servizi.
Per tutelare la tua sicurezza, se stai usando i servizi Red Hat da un computer pubblico, assicurati di disconnetterti.Esegui il log out
Today Red Hat is excited to announce the availability of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta for current Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization customers. This beta release builds on the recent Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.3 release and aims to continue simplifying and automating enterprise virtualization tasks while providing an on-ramp and a seamless integration with OpenStack.
Enterprise customers are looking to unify and easily manage their data centers while accommodating both traditional virtualization and cloud-enabled workloads. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, an integrated component of Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, provides the foundation to easily deploy these traditional workloads while sharing a common set of services based on OpenStack.
New features in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta include stronger OpenStack integration, enterprise network capabilities enhancements, and advanced manageability of the entire stack.
OpenStack Support and Integration
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta strengthens and simplifies the provisioning and sharing of networking resources used by both traditional and cloud-enabled workloads through OpenStack Networking (Neutron) integration. The beta release offers enhancements that improve the security and scalability of Neutron provisioned networks. Additionally, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta supports open vSwitch and its software-defined networking (SDN) capabilities.
Enhanced Enterprise Networking Capabilities
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta provides advanced multi-host network configuration capabilities that enable administrators to modify networks and apply those changes to any hosts that is attached to the specified network. This functionality automates network modifications tasks, simplifies maintenance, and eliminates network inconsistency issues.
Enterprise Storage Capabilities Enhancements
Mixed storage domains give users the flexibility to use disks from multiple, separate storage domains types – including iSCSI, FCP, NFS, Posix and Gluster - within the same datacenter. Single disk snapshots enable more customization as users can choose which disks take specific snapshots (such as operating system disk, or data disk) and customized snapshots with granular backup level (such as ability to select just the current VM configuration.)
Advanced Full-Stack Management
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta enables administrators to automate and manage many of the time consuming tasks that plague virtualization environments. Key automation and management enhancements in 3.4 Beta include:
- Additional scheduler enhancements – Specify scheduling policies according to your unique business requirements.
- Affinity/Anti-Affinity groups – Define workload affinity policies on how VMs run, together on the same hosts or separately on different hosts.
- Hot Plug CPU – Dynamically allocate virtual CPUs without restarting the VM (requires operating system support).
- SNMP configuration service – Integrate with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization with the monitoring systems of your choice.
- Persistent cloud-init metadata – Simplify the initial set-up of cloud nodes to facilitate the provisioning and configuration of virtual machines based on pre-set configuration preferences.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta enables customers to unlock their virtualization potential while setting the foundation for their open hybrid cloud. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.4 Beta is available immediately to existing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization customers.
To learn more about how Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization aligns with your organization’s IT demands, visit www.redhat.com/virtualization and download a fully supported 60-day trial at www.redhat.com/rhev3
Learn more about Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure here.
The OpenStack™ Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.