Il blog di Red Hat
While we may not be able to meet face-to-face this year at Summit, this certainly doesn’t change our goals. Red Hat Global Services is still focused on three key things: client success, deep expertise, and emerging technology adoption. Only this time, we’re coming to you live via our Virtual Summit, where you can attend our keynotes and breakout sessions from your own personal devices.
Virtual attendees will still have the opportunity to meet and speak with our subject matter experts in interactive environments to learn more about how we deliver value to take businesses on their transformative journeys.
Ready to get involved in the virtual conversation? Below you will find a list of our top recommended breakout sessions, discovery theater sessions, and virtual expo hall to attend.
Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year
Since 2006, Red Hat has recognized Red Hat Certified Professionals who demonstrate ingenuity, hard work, and expertise. The winner of this award will be recognized during our Red Hat Virtual Summit.
Taste of Red Hat Training
Whether you’re evaluating a specific training course or are eager to learn something new, Red Hat Training webinars are your gateway to skills transformation. Based on content from existing Red Hat Training courses, these hour-long demonstrations are delivered by members of the Red Hat curriculum team and other Red Hat product experts to get you started with practical knowledge and real-world examples for using Red Hat technologies.
Red Hat Consulting Discovery sessions
This year the Discovery Sessions are located in the Sessions and Labs theater and will showcase nine interactive discussions and experiences. Learn more about the Red Hat Consulting presence at summit here and participate in the discovery sessions.
- Tuesday, April 28: five sessions covering customer success and how to achieve outcomes over outputs through the lense of Open Hybrid Cloud, Open Transformation, Container Adoption, Integrated Cloud-Native Applications, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure for the enterprise and edge, and Management & Automation.
- Wednesday, April 29: four sessions structured around Open Practice Library topics and practices. Our experts will take you into customer scenarios to show you how these methodologies play a key role in solving their biggest challenges around both technology and culture. Learn how to bring these open practices into your own team to deliver successful results.
The Virtual Partner Hub at the Red Hat Summit 2020 Virtual Experience
The Red Hat Virtual Partner Hub is an area within the virtual event dedicated to all things partner-facing. Within this area, attendees have the opportunity to engage with Red Hat partner teams on a deeper level, demo tools and resources, and gather valuable information around our partner programs. Red Hat Services will be featured in the hub with more information about the Red Hat Online Partner Enablement Network (OPEN) program. The Red Hat OPEN program offers complementary training and enablement for partners in sales and technical roles. For more details about what partners can expect at the Red Hat Summit 2020 Virtual Experience, check out the Red Hat blog.
Explore and discover all things open source in the Red Hat Summit digital expo hall. Red Hat Services is present in these areas of interest: Training and Certification, Open Innovation Labs, and Support & technical account management. Visit the Training and Certification virtual booth to find your learning path, ask questions about certification, and learn more about how to get started with free learning.
Join the Red Hat Learning Community challenge
Members of the Red Hat Learning Community are participating in Virtual Summit in unique and creative ways. The Summit Bingo challenge encourages online attendees to interact with Red Hat Services in various ways throughout the event. Register for a free account to participate in the challenge.
Top Red Hat Services breakout sessions to join
- Case study: Changing governed IT processes to automation, and reinventing IT Ops as site reliability engineering
- Automating Windows in a highly secure environment
- Lights, camera, action—automating broadcast media
Cloud-native development track
- Level up your app development by driving design sprints with Open Practice Library
- Cloud-native application design and development from the trenches
- Modern business workflows as microservices: How we won with Red Hat Process Automation Manager
Enterprise integration track
IT optimization track
Open digital transformation track
- The killer app in digital transformation is human connection
- When disaster strikes, Red Hat responds
- Applying open culture practices across distributed teams
- How Via Varejo transformed its culture to create better products
- Scaling product development after an Open Innovation Labs residency—cloud decisions and IT challenges
- The story of Puckboard: Helping transform the United States Armed Forces to new ways of working
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Connect with Red Hat Services
Learn more about Red Hat Consulting
Learn more about Red Hat Training
Join the Red Hat Learning Community
Learn more about Red Hat Certification
Subscribe to the Training Newsletter
Follow Red Hat Services on Twitter
Follow Red Hat Open Innovation Labs on Twitter
Like Red Hat Services on Facebook
Watch Red Hat Training videos on YouTube
Understand the value of Red Hat Certified Professionals