Seleziona la tua lingua
Red Hat Command Line Heroes Survey Giveaway 2020 Official Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OFFER AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE GIFTS LAST.
ENTRY IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The Red Hat Command Line Heroes Survey Giveaway 2020 (“Promotion”) is offered by Red Hat, Inc. as a way of rewarding Command Line Heroes listeners who complete a short survey about Command Line Heroes brand research “Survey”).
- TERM. The Promotion will begin on October 13, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time and will run until November 15, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“Promotional Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible to receive a Gift, at the time of entry you must: (i) have access to the Internet and a valid email address; (ii) complete the Survey located at https://eds.ca.mc.maruhub.com/survey/enter/s/ESV-dy02-917631249/sample_flag/1 (“Website”); (iii) be a legal resident of Argentina, Australia, Austria, Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, or the United States; and (iv) be above the age of majority in your jurisdiction of legal residence (“Participant”). Employees and contractors of Red Hat, Inc. and each of its respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees and contractors are not eligible to enter. Government employees and contractors are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO RECEIVE A GIFT. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Visit the Website during the Promotional Period and request a Gift by completing all the required fields of the Survey, including providing your full name and email address (“Gift Request”).
LIMIT ONE (1) GIFT REQUEST PER PARTICIPANT. Subsequent Gift Requests will be ignored. All Gift Requests become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely Gift Requests are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible Gift Requests; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Gift Requests will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the Gift Request. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain.
- PROMOTIONAL GIFTS. The first 200 eligible Participants may request to receive one (1) Command Line Heroes t-shirt ("Gift") with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $10 USD. LIMIT – ONE (1) GIFT PER PARTICIPANT. The Gifts are subject to availability and while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value. No transfer, substitution, assignment or cash redemption of Gifts is permitted, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. After 200 Gift Requests have been submitted OR at the end of the Promotional Period (whichever comes first), Participants will receive an email with a code which will allow them to order the Gift from the Red Hat Cool Stuff Store. Participant must order the Gift no later than November 30, 2020. Gifts will be shipped to Participants via FedEx within two days of promo code redemption, with shipping time dependent on Participant’s location. Participant is solely responsible for any expenses, including payment of any taxes, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of a Gift. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Gifts. ALL GIFTS SHALL BE ACCEPTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND FOR WHICH SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS NOR ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY. The Total ARV of all Gifts is $2,000 USD.
Any trademarks associated with the Gifts awarded under this Promotion are registered or unregistered trademarks of their owners, who are not affiliated with nor have endorsed this Promotion. Gifts awarded under this Promotion may be subject to restrictions and licenses from their manufacturers and may require additional hardware, software, service, or maintenance to use. The Gift recipient shall bear all responsibility for use of such Gift in compliance with the conditions imposed by the manufacturer, and any additional costs associated with its use, service, or maintenance.
- GENERAL TERMS. The following terms and conditions apply to each Participant:
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion or the Website; (b) violating these Official Terms and Conditions; or (c) acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion without notice. By participating, Participant releases and holds harmless Sponsor, its affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, its employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Promotion.
By accepting a Gift, you grant Sponsor and its agencies the unrestricted right, in their collective or individual discretion, to publish your full name, hometown, likeness, photograph, statements, or Gift information for advertising and publicity purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation or notice to you, except where prohibited by law.
In the event the Promotion is not capable of running as planned as the result of bugs, virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, technical failures, fraud, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award Gifts based on the Gift Requests received before the termination date. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents.
The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina (U.S.), without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- SPONSOR. Red Hat, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 100 East Davie Street, Raleigh, North Carolina 27601, is the operator of the Promotion and is solely responsible for the fulfillment of all Gifts.
If you are entering as part of a company or on behalf of your employer, these rules are binding on you, individually, and/or your employer. If you are acting within the scope of your employment, as an employee, contractor, or agent of another party, you warrant that such party has full knowledge of your actions and has consented thereto, including your potential receipt of a gift. You further warrant that your actions do not violate your employer's or company's policies and procedures.