The challenges faced by every ISV today: architectures, containers & advanced frameworks
As an ISV, you’re faced with delivering, managing, and operating your software across various platforms (appliance, virtual, cloud, etc.), while also ensuring high quality, rapid response, and constant innovation.
That’s a lot to balance, but Red Hat can help.
From monolithic to microservices, container adoption, and building cutting-edge apps and runtimes on advanced frameworks, this Red Hat® webinar explores the challenges of modern development—and lays out the technologies and processes that can help you turn those challenges into opportunities.
Date and time
May 2, 2018 | 2 p.m. EST
- Hosted by Matt Marlier & Kevin Devereaux, directors for ISV partners & programs in North America
- Justin Pittman, application & middleware expert
- Prasanna Sivaramakrisnan, application & middleware expert
- [to be named], development and Red Hat OpenShift expert
- [to be named], development and frameworks expert
In this webinar, you'll learn how to reduce time to market and improve your ability to support your delivery options. We’ll cover:
- An overview of Red Hat’s container strategy, both for Linux® containers (via RHEL 7.X & Atomic, etc)
- Application containers (via OpenShift)
- The basis of how to lift and shift
- For the entry-level audience: Red Container roadshows
- For the advanced level audience: how to build cutting-edge applications using OpenShift
Sign up for the webinar, and learn how to reduce time to market and improve your ability to deliver faster and manage better.
If applicable, please forward to someone else in your company, such as a product manager, product engineer, CTO, or developer), who would find this material valuable.
For more information please contact your Red Hat ISV-Embedded Program team.