Red Hat DevOps Day
Exploring or moving to DevOps? Wondering how containers can benefit your app dev processes? Need to deliver apps faster to meet your business needs?
Learn how Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Can Help
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat's private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), uses containers to help you get apps to market faster while allowing you to simplify DevOps. You can increase developer productivity, operational efficiency, and hardware usage.
At this live event, attendees will:
- Get an overview of DevOps along with the current adoption challenges
- Learn how to run containers at scale using OpenShift
- Learn to simplify application containerization using Source to Image
- Learn about release automation and continuous delivery
- Learn about security automation in a containerized world
- Engage in hands on labs with the Red Hat team
Register now and join the Red Hat OpenShift team for a half day of discussion, demos and labs to learn how Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform can help you deliver apps even faster.
Date: April 24, 2018
Time: 09:30 - 14:00
Location: Red Hat Offices, Office Park Building, Block A, 4th Floor, Knowledge Park, Dubai, UAE
A laptop with Windows, Linux or MacOS with VitualBox installed is all that's required to attend. Due to the hands-on lab, seats are limited for this event.