Seleziona la tua lingua
Red Hat invites you to join us for an Ansible hands-on workshop customized for AT&T on August 23, 2018 in Austin, TX. You'll get a comprehensive overview of Ansible including how you can add control, security and delegation capabilities. You will be able to walk away with the skills needed to implement and automate right away.
In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn:
- What is Ansible and The Ansible Way, Demo: Installing Ansible
- How Ansible Works and its Key Components, Demo: Ad-Hoc Commands
- Demos: A Simple Playbook Run
- Demo: A More Practical Playbook
- What is Ansible Tower, Demo: Installing Ansible Tower
- Demo: Ansible Tower Basic Setup and Job Run
- Demo: Ansible Tower Dynamic Inventory
Attendees should have working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH) as well as a conceptual understanding of linux system admin, DevOps, and distributed application architecture.
Attendees must come with a laptop with admin rights and the ability to SSH to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.
|9:00 a.m.||INTRODUCTION and SETTLE IN|
|9:30 a.m.||What is Ansible and The Ansible Way, Demo: Installing Ansible|
|10:00 a.m.||How Ansible Works and its Key Components, Demo: Ad-Hoc Commands|
|11:30 a.m.||Demos: A Simple Playbook Run|
|1:30 p.m.||Demo: A More Practical Playbook|
|2:00 p.m.||What is Ansible Tower, Demo: Installing Ansible Tower|
|3:00 p.m.||Demo: Ansible Tower Basic Setup and Job Run|
|3:30 p.m.||Demo: Ansible Tower Dynamic Inventory|
|4:00 p.m.||Event close|
Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
4509 Freidrich Ln
Austin, TX 78744